background

Friday, August 3, 2012

Welcome to the Subluxing Peroneal Tendons blog!

Hello all!
My name is Emily Green (sometimes known as Emma), and I am a fan of fitness, exercise, dogs, food, and many other things. I have started this blog as a way to talk about my experience with subluxing peroneal tendons in my left ankle. Over the last 4 years, I have had 2 surgeries to correct this problem. My fingers are crossed that my most recent surgery (in December of 2011) will be my last ankle surgery ever.

My main goal with this blog will be to increase awareness of this fairly rare, but serious problem. I will also be doing FAQs so if any of my readers has a question about my ankle surgeries, please don't hesitate to email me at emmagreenie@live.com I will post your question and the answer on my blog (with your permission), and hopefully we can raise more awareness that way!

In the meantime, check out this article that I wrote that goes into detail about what a subluxing peroneal tendon is. Check back as I will post to this site every so often with information about this life-changing injury!

Immediately Following my Dec. '11 Surgery

No comments:

Post a Comment